It's a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently acting in the biopic of his father, the legendary superstar of Tollywood and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, which is also produced by himself along with Vishnuvardhan Induri.
The movie has finished a crucial first schedule, under the able direction of Krish, who had earlier directed Balaiya in Gautamiputra Satakarni last year, and it also stars Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan as Basavatarakam, NTR's wife, Rakul Preet Singh, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth, and Prakashraj.
Recently, the team NTR unveiled the first look of Balaiya as NTR, and the poster was a stunner, as Balakrishna looked every inch like his super dad, starting from the gesture, looks, attire, and costumes and makeup and this has upped the expectations of the movie which is set to release on Sankranthi 2019. Fans are already praising the looks and some even say that he resurrected NTR once again!
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty