It's a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently acting in the biopic of his father, the legendary superstar of Tollywood and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, which is also produced by himself along with Vishnuvardhan Induri.
The movie has finished a crucial first schedule, under the able direction of Krish, who had earlier directed Balaiya in Gautamiputra Satakarni last year, and it also stars Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan as Basavatarakam, NTR's wife, Rakul Preet Singh, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth, and Prakashraj.
Recently, the team NTR unveiled the first look of Balaiya as NTR, and the poster was a stunner, as Balakrishna looked every inch like his super dad, starting from the gesture, looks, attire, and costumes and makeup and this has upped the expectations of the movie which is set to release on Sankranthi 2019. Fans are already praising the looks and some even say that he resurrected NTR once again!
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?