It's a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently acting in the biopic of his father, the legendary superstar of Tollywood and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, which is also produced by himself along with Vishnuvardhan Induri.
The movie has finished a crucial first schedule, under the able direction of Krish, who had earlier directed Balaiya in Gautamiputra Satakarni last year, and it also stars Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan as Basavatarakam, NTR's wife, Rakul Preet Singh, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth, and Prakashraj.
Recently, the team NTR unveiled the first look of Balaiya as NTR, and the poster was a stunner, as Balakrishna looked every inch like his super dad, starting from the gesture, looks, attire, and costumes and makeup and this has upped the expectations of the movie which is set to release on Sankranthi 2019. Fans are already praising the looks and some even say that he resurrected NTR once again!
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing