Ace producer Dil Raju, who had delivered only hits with movies like Fidaa, Shatamanam Bhavathi, Raja The Great and MCA
Middle Class Abbayi, has been having a very low phase as his recent releases Lover, and others sank without a trace and was a huge misfire from him.
Even Srinivasa Kalyanam, his second release after all flops, and starring Nithiin and Raashi Khanna, the movie directed by Satish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame had met with average reviews, and the movie ended with a disaster status as well.
Recently, the producer Dil Raju said that he accepts all failures which are gifted by the audience and sooner he will come back with quality entertainment movies. He is expected to remake Tamil movie '96' with Nani doing the male lead role.
Nayantara's two festive biggies Lady Superstar Nayanthara has been rocking and is on a happy mode both in personal and professional life, as her relationship with director Vignesh Shivn has been going steady and the couple has been one of the most loved, and on the professional side, she's been scoring hits consistently.
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?
- Rakul Preet busy with 'Married' Actor again?
- Naz is 'BACK' to Tamil!?!
- Take a look at Bahubali team reunion at London
- Meghna Naidu coming back to Tamil cinema as a Item Dancer
- Will this struggling hotties able to survive in Tollywood?
- Yaashikaa Grabs her Next
- Too Comparisons for Shruti Haasan!
- 'Geetha Govindam' Director grabs Biggie
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 first-day Telugu States collections