The mallu babe Amala Paul, post her separation from director AL Vijay, has been making the right noises with raunchy photo shoots, hot acts in movies like Achayans, Thiruttu Payale etc, and recently ventured into business as well.
The dusky beauty had recently launched her own brand Night recovery, a rejuvenating energy drink, and now, the actress has hit the news, after the actress suffered a ligament tear as she twisted her right hand, when she was shooting for an action sequence for her upcoming Tamil movie. The actress still took
selfie and shared it happily.
Amala Paul has been acting in the Tamil movie Adho Andha Paravai Pola and in the movie she has performed stunts without dupes, and the bold and beautiful actress is being appreciated for her boldness. Amala is also starring in Aadujeevitham in Malayalam.
Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE! The television serial Deiva Magal telecast on Sun TV had been a huge success and had propelled the lead actress of the serial Vani Bhojan to fame and recognition. Though prior to the serial she had acted in few serials like Aaha, it was Deiva Magal that got her more fame.
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Kajal Aggarwal gets inside 'RRR'
- The 47-Year-Old Actress Returns again as Sivagami
- Milky Beauty gives a Tight Slap
- 'F2' betters other releases in Sankranthi
- Vidyabalan happy with Biopic
- Shriya bounce back after Marriage
- Even Bold content never helped Hebah - Planning to settle in Tamil?
- Prince works with Kajal Aggarwal once again!
- Nayantara works with Young Hero again
- Tamanna is now a Full-Time Item Number
- These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy