Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan had gained popularity with her debut flick Oru Vadakkan Selfie costarring Nivin Pauly, following which she was spotted by classy Tamil maker Gautham Vasudev Menon who had cast her in his Tamil/ Telugu bilingual Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada/ Saagasam Swasaga Saagipo.
Though the bilingual was a musical success and Manjima was appreciated for he performance as Leela, the crux of the action movie, she gained very less offers and was criticized for her weight, and has starred in few movies like Sathiryan in Tamil, and has bagged Devarattam in Tamil recently.
Now, it has been speculated that the bubbly beauty has bagged a prestigious project in Telugu, and it is none other than the most anticipated biopic of NTR, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna and directed by Krish, and it has been said that Manjima plays the pair of Rana Daggubati who plays Chandrababu Naidu.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!