Megastar Chiranjeevi who made a stunning return to films after his brief political stint with his Praja Rajyam party and with the Congress, with the VV Vinayak directorial 2017 Sankranthi blockbuster Khaidi No 150, is currently busy with his 151st project Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy.
The movie, bankrolled by Mega Powerstar Ramcharan in his Konidela Productions, is directed by his Dhruva director Surender Reddy and completed several major schedules in Hyderabad and several other locations. Now, the multistarrer biggie has come up with a major announcement. Team Sye Raa has announced that the movie's teaser will be out officially on August 21, at 11:30 am, as a birthday gift from Chiru for his fans (August 22 birthday).
Tamanna who is yet to join the team's shooting will start her portions from the same date. Sye Raa also stars Amitabh Bachchan as Chiru's mentor, Nayanthara as his pair, Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi as his aide Obaiya, Tamannaah, Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu.
Have you seen Piggy Chops home in NYC? View Photos Priyanka Chopra is no longer a National Treasure as she is now focusing entirely on Hollywood projects. She is one of India's highest-paid actresses and she is also a proud recipient of various awards such as the National award, Filmfare award and so on.
- Young Nivetha to pair with a Old Actor ??
- Keerthy Suresh flies Abroad
- This young actress is going to be Late CM!
- Hebah Patel in a reality show?
- Sri Reddy comes to Chennai
- Trisha is back after 2 years in such a way
- Shruti Haasan oozes oomph in a short frock at Airport - View Pics!
- Amala Paul chooses 'Glamour'
- These Photos Prove why fans are celebrating Trisha...
- Amy Jackson's BF Touched her Inappropriately - Photo Proof Inside
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Guess Who is this Milky Beauty? View Pics
- Anushka gearing up for her new avatar
- Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This'
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?