The talented babe Kangana Ranaut, known for her intense performances in movies like Gangster, Woh Lamhe, Life in A metro, Queen, Fashion etc, has always been known for her unique choice of scripts and her realistic performances, besides also her bold off screen attitude and statements.
Of late, the actress has not been able to pull off a commercial success, as her last success happens to be the blockbuster Tanu Weds Manu Returns, way back in 2015, and her later releases, Katti Batti, I Love NY, Simran, and Rangoon met with disastrous results, shaking her stardom.
Recently, the first look poster of the National award winning actress Kangana Ranaut's next movie, the big budget historical Manikarnika Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi was released, and the poster has her in a terrific and impactful look as the brave warrior queen. Scripted by KV Vijayendra Prasad and directed by Krish, Manikarnika is all set to release on January 25. Let's see if Kangana can make a magnificent comeback to form.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!