Bubbly heroine Jyothika who had made a comeback to films with 36 Vayathiniley in 2015, after her marriage, has been steadily delivering at least one movie a year, as she has already had Magalir Mattum and Naachiyaar released last year and this year respectively.
The actress was last seen in Kaatrin Mozhi, the official Tamil remake of the Hindi Hit Tumhari Sulu that had Vidya Balan in lead role, and the Tamil version was directed by Jyothika's Mozhi director Radha
Mohan, and bankrolled by G Dhananjayan. She was later seen in 'Jackpot' and that movie also spoke about feminism.
The actress has been criticized so bad for all the feminist acts in her movie. Jyothika must stop doing such forced feminist acts in movies. After Naachiyaar had evoked controversy for use of cuss words, another Jyothika movie is now facing criticism.
Nayantara's two festive biggies Lady Superstar Nayanthara has been rocking and is on a happy mode both in personal and professional life, as her relationship with director Vignesh Shivn has been going steady and the couple has been one of the most loved, and on the professional side, she's been scoring hits consistently.
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?
- Rakul Preet busy with 'Married' Actor again?
- Naz is 'BACK' to Tamil!?!
- Take a look at Bahubali team reunion at London
- Meghna Naidu coming back to Tamil cinema as a Item Dancer
- Will this struggling hotties able to survive in Tollywood?
- Yaashikaa Grabs her Next
- Too Comparisons for Shruti Haasan!
- 'Geetha Govindam' Director grabs Biggie
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 first-day Telugu States collections