The industry has witnessed the quick growth of the young hero Vijay Deverakonda, within just 3 years and 2 films, that have completely redefined his career and his life, elevating him to stardom, in an unexpected manner, and the actor's success with his latest releases Geetha Govindam, Taxiwalla proves it.
Geetha Govindam, directed by Parasuram and costarring Rashmika Mandanna, Vennela Kishore, Nithya Menen, Naga Babu was an earth-shattering success and it got a huge reception like Malayalam movie 'Premam'.
Megastar Chiranjeevi himself, appreciated Vijay Deverakonda, Parasuram, and producers Allu Aravind and Bunny Vas, besides the whole team. The movie got such a rousing reception across all borders and heroes.
Even Chiranjeevi just has one $1.5M movie while Vijay has 2 movies to his name in a short span. Now, his last release Taxiwaala has broken into this Box-Office and he has bettered himself than Chiru!
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?