Lady Superstar Nayanthara, who was last seen in the successful flicks Aramm and Velaikkaran, has made a comeback to silver screens after more than 8 months with her today's release Kolamaavu Kokila aka Coco, which has opened very well, after getting a wide release.
The movie directed by debutant Nelson Dilipkumar, also starring comedian Yogi babu has opened to positive reviews and is expected to end as another superhit flick in Nayanthara's career, as she has solely powered the movie to success, along with Anirudh's music.
Next, the talented beauty will be seen playing a CBI officer Anjali Vikramadityan, chasing a psychopath Rudra played by Anurag Kashyap in Ajay Gnanamuthu directorial Imaikka Nodigal, which also stars Atharva Murali, Raashi Khanna, and Vijay Sethupathi, The movie has been censored U/
A, and will be releasing on August 30.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again