The latest release of the Arjun Reddy, Pellichoopulu sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda and the Chalo girl, Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna has taken great openings at the box office with unprecedented collections and unanimous positive reviews.
The movie has not just been working wonders at the box office in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, but also overseas, as the movie has outperformed two Bollywood releases of August 15 in Australia, as Geetha Govindam collected $202266, while Gold and Satyameva Jayate collected just $192306 together.
Besides, Geetha Govindam has already breached the 1.5 million dollar collections at US box office and is all set to cross the $2 million mark sooner. Directed by Parasuram Petla, the movie bankrolled by Bunny Vaas in his GA2 films banner, had its success celebrations held in Hyderabad, with Megastar Chiranjeevi as the chief guest.
Kajal Aggarwal spotted in a Sports Bra at the Shooting Spot - Photo Proof Inside Kajal Aggarwal is a clear professional who has been in the industry for more than 14 years. She is still the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. She clearly knows to be choosy in her movies and she easily scores Hits and Blockbusters.
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'
- Shruti Haasan is back with Corsale