Samantha has been the most successful heroine of Tollywood at the moment, as she has scored a hattrick of blockbusters with Rangasthalam, Irumbuthirai Abhimanyudu and Mahanati, and is currently awaiting the release of Super Deluxe.
Samantha is the first choice of Tollywood makers when it comes to female-oriented flicks, and now, the actress has signed a movie to be directed by Girisayya, an associate of Sandeep Vanga, and another movie to be directed by her Jabardasth director Nandini Reddy.
It has now been revealed that this movie to be directed by Nandini Reddy will be the remake of the Korean hit feel-good drama Miss Granny and that this movie will be bankrolled by ace producer Suresh Babu in association with Guru films Sunitha Tati. This movie will have Samantha sporting the role of a 70-year-old grandmother.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?