Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the con comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the Tamil remake of Special Chabbis, directed by Vignesh Shivn and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Keerthy Suresh, is currently shooting for his 36th flick NGK.
Directed by ace director Selvaraghavan of Kadhal Kondein, 7G Rainbow Colony, Puthupettai fame, NGK will feature Suriya as an MLA Nanda Gopalan Kumaran, and this movie will be a full on political entertainer, bankrolled by SR Prabu in his Dream warrior films.
The movie was predominantly shot in Ambasamudram set in Chennai, Pollachi, and now, will move to Rajahmundry for its next schedule beginning on August 24, The movie also starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh will be a Diwali release.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu