Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the con comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the Tamil remake of Special Chabbis, directed by Vignesh Shivn and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Keerthy Suresh, is currently shooting for his 36th flick NGK.
Directed by ace director Selvaraghavan of Kadhal Kondein, 7G Rainbow Colony, Puthupettai fame, NGK will feature Suriya as an MLA Nanda Gopalan Kumaran, and this movie will be a full on political entertainer, bankrolled by SR Prabu in his Dream warrior films.
The movie was predominantly shot in Ambasamudram set in Chennai, Pollachi, and now, will move to Rajahmundry for its next schedule beginning on August 24, The movie also starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh will be a Diwali release.
Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office As the world and Akkineni fans eagerly awaited the results of two movies from the Akkineni Stable, both released on eve of Vinayakar Chathurthi, U-turn starring Samantha and Shailaja Reddy Alludu starring Naga Chaitanya, even the Akkineni family is looking forward to the day.
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...