Director Krish, known for his unconventional entertainers like Gamyam, Vedam, Kanche, Gautamiputra Satakarni, had made his Bollywood debut with the remake of Tagore, Gabbar is back with Akshay Kumar, Shruti Haasan, and Kareena Kapoor a few years back, and now is set to complete his second Hindi flick.
The director had been directing his second Bollywood movie, Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi, starring the national award-winning beauty Kangana Ranaut, and the movie which is being made on a grand scale has been scheduled to release on January 25, clashing with Hrithik Roshan starrer Super 30.
With the release date nearing, and Krish occupied with the Balakrishna starrer NTR biopic co-starring Vidya Balan, it has been reported that the directorial role has been taken over by Kangana Ranaut herself, with help from writer Vijayendra Prasad and lyricist Prasoon Joshi, The movie is bankrolled by Zee Studios.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie