Director Krish, known for his unconventional entertainers like Gamyam, Vedam, Kanche, Gautamiputra Satakarni, had made his Bollywood debut with the remake of Tagore, Gabbar is back with Akshay Kumar, Shruti Haasan, and Kareena Kapoor a few years back, and now is set to complete his second Hindi flick.
The director had been directing his second Bollywood movie, Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi, starring the national award-winning beauty Kangana Ranaut, and the movie which is being made on a grand scale faced huge controversies and finally it won the BO battle.
While it has been reported that the directorial role has been taken over by Kangana Ranaut herself, with help from writer Vijayendra Prasad and lyricist Prasoon Joshi, there has been speculations that Kangana has again taken over the director's chair for a new project which will be bankrolled by Zee Studios.
19-Year-Old Actress GETTING INTIMATE with Producer Son With the rise of technology, everyone's privacy is at total stake these days. Recently, a lead singer's Twitter account was hacked and the dark side of all star actors and actresses were thrown limelight. Even a married actor was seen having affair with an actress.
- Kajal to do it again for the third time!
- Anushka gets her Composer
- Meenaxi Dixit bags Superstar movie!
- Rakul Preet's next is a complete musical treat!
- A New Avatar for Lavanya
- Keerthy Suresh turning Sita for 'RRR'
- Raai Laxmi in Race
- Nikki Galrani teases us with her Glamour
- Rashmika goes BOLD BEFORE CAMERAS
- When Karthi said No for a Lip-Lock with Rakul Preet
- Samantha uses silcone prosthetics
- Kajal Aggarwal DATING 'THIS' Mystery Guy...Guess!
- Kajal Aggarwal exposes so much again - 19 UNSEEN HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Tamanna and Mehreen wear Bikini due to lack of chances?
- Can Priya score a success?