Ace director Puri Jagannath who had once directed big heroes like Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR, Pawan Kalyan, Ravi Teja once upon a time, is under pressure with a number of back to back failures like Loafer, Jyothi Lakshmi and few more movies which sunk without a trace.
Meanwhile, his last release happened to be his son Akash puri's launchpad as a hero, the reincarnation drama Mehbooba which was about the love between an Indian and a Pakistani pair, and the movie ended a huge disaster as well.
While puri Jagannath had earlier announced that he'll be directing another movie with Akash Puri, he has now revealed that his next movie will not be his son's project but that he'll be directing a movie with a big star and the announcement will be made in few weeks. There are reports that Disha Patani might be
that big star and the movie will be a female-centric action flick.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing