The magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli had last delivered the humongous blockbuster duology, the Baahubali franchise, that made the hero Prabhas an international phenomenon, while also helping Rana Daggubati and Anushka Shetty gain name and fame.
Next, the director had announced the craziest multistarrer of the times, RRR starring Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, and young tiger Jr NTR, and bankrolled by DVV Danayya, who had last produced Bharat Ane Nenu, and is currently producing RC 12 by Boyapati Srinu.
While the pre-production activities of RRR are in full swing with a huge set erected in Hyderabad Aluminium factory, the movie, which was scheduled to begin shooting in October end, has now been pushed to January next year, as Ramcharan and Jr NTR will have to complete their previously committed films.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?