The year has been a victorious one for Akkineni family fans, as their Akkineni Princess Samantha had broken myths existing around married heroines succeeding in industry, by scoring a hattrick of blockbusters, Mahanati, Rangasthalam and Irumbuthirai/ Abhimanyudu.
Next, they will be having double treat on September 13, as both Akkineni princess and Akkineni prince will be having releases. Naga Chaitanya will be having his long-delayed Maruthi directorial Sailaja Reddy Alludu costarring Ramya Krishnan, Anu Emmanuel released on September 13.
On the other hand, Samantha will also have her Kannada remake supernatural thriller U-Turn directed by debutant Pawan Kumar, and co-starring Rahul Ravindran, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Bhumika Chawla released on the same day. With two different movies from Akkineni family with a different brand of entertainment are coming on the same day, and fans are eagerly waiting.
Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page As we said this a dozen times earlier, Social media is both a Boon and a Bane for most of us. Especially, the fan wars made the Social media more ugly and an awkward place to live in. Many times, fans go so cheap and they mock the rival actors to a low level.
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?
- Samantha returns as a Village Belle
- Shruti's Video Song touches a milestone - Watch Video
- Nayantara's 'CoCo' goes to Hindi