Chiyaan Vikram who was last seen in the gangster drama Sketch, directed by Vaalu fame Vijay chandar and costarring Tamannaah, will be seen next in the cop flick, the mass masala entertainer Saamy Square directed by Hari.
Meanwhile even as Saamy costarring Keerthy Suresh and Bobby Simha is gearing up for a release on September 20, his yet another flick is almost on the verge of locking release date for Christmas. However, we should wait for official sources as these are just speculated dates.
Vikram had begun working on the spy thriller Dhruva natchathiram way back in 2016, and now, the movie which has wrapped shooting is all set to release on Christmas Eve. Costarring Aishwarya Rajesh, Parthiepan, Simran, Ritu Varma, Dhruva natchathiram has music by Harris Jayaraj.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal