Chiyaan Vikram who was last seen in the gangster drama Sketch, directed by Vaalu fame Vijay chandar and costarring Tamannaah, will be seen next in the cop flick, the mass masala entertainer Saamy Square directed by Hari.
Meanwhile even as Saamy costarring Keerthy Suresh and Bobby Simha is gearing up for a release on September 20, his yet another flick is almost on the verge of locking release date for Christmas. However, we should wait for official sources as these are just speculated dates.
Vikram had begun working on the spy thriller Dhruva natchathiram way back in 2016, and now, the movie which has wrapped shooting is all set to release on Christmas Eve. Costarring Aishwarya Rajesh, Parthiepan, Simran, Ritu Varma, Dhruva natchathiram has music by Harris Jayaraj.
Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now! It has become a trend of late for filmmakers to make movies set in the 80s/70s, or during pre-independence times, or to make detective dramas, like last year, director Mysskin had made the Sherlock type drama Thupparivalan in Tamil with Vishal and Prasanna playing the detectives.
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?