Almost 5 years back, a debutant Ram Kumar had made waves in Tamil cinema, with his rural comedy Mundasupatti, starring young hero Vishnu Vishal, Nandita Swetha and Munishkanth aka Ramadas, and the movie had become a sleeper hit and got him a name of a promising maker.
While the movie had launched the careers of Music director Sean Roldan, and Ramadas as a comedian, the director Ram Kumar had gone on to begin a movie named Ratchasan with Vishnu Vishal again and the dusky beauty Amala Paul as the female lead, and completed shoot as well.
However, the movie bankrolled by
Axees film factory had faced severe financial issues and kept delaying by
almost 2 years, and finally, the team has decided to release the movie on
October 5th. The film has Vishnu playing a cop and is against crimes against
children. The movie has music by Ghibran.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree
- Why Jo accepts such roles?