Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh had won hearts of Tamil youth with her act in movies like Remo and Rajnimurugan, while also venturing into Tollywood with Nenu Sailaja and following it up with movies like Nenu Local and later escalating herself to superstardom with Mahanati.
Especially, Mahanati had broken all myth and image surrounding her of a bubbly eye candy actress and had proved herself as a performer par excellence as she played yesteryear actress superstar Savithri with elan, and shocked and won laurels from critics and audience alike.
Next, the actress who's playing lead
roles in Saamy Square and Sandakozhi 2, is all set to be seen as a royal queen
opposite Siva Karthikeyan in the Ponram directorial Seemaraja. While Samantha
is the main lead, Keerthy will be seen in the period flashback where Siva will
be seen as a king, and Soori will sport a six-pack. Let's see if Keerthy Suresh
enthralls audience as queen.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil