The grandson of legendary Tamil actor Sivaji Ganesan and the son of yesteryear successful hero Prabhu, Vikram Prabhu has been going through a tough phase of his career with pressure mounting on him to deliver as none of his recent outings have fared well commercially or critically.
Though he started well with Kumki, Ivan Vera Mathiri, Sigaram Thodu, Arima Nambi, his later movies like Pucca, Nerupuda, Sathriyan. and many other movies failed like a pack of cards, and his last release 60 Vayadhu Maniram which he had pinned hopes on, too sank without a trace.
Now, as the last attempt, he has bagged a movie named Walter, which will have him sharing screen space with action king Arjun and Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, and this movie directed by debutant Anbarasan is seen as the last chance for Vikram Prabhu, Let's see if Walter will resurrect his career.
Raashi with action hero again! Action hero Gopichand who was last seen in the mass entertainer Pantham costarring Mehreen Pirzada has been missing that elusive hit as his last few outings like Soukyam, Gautam Nanda failed miserably.
- Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut