Abhishek Bachchan had been one underrated and unlucky actor of Bollywood, as he had always been under the pressure of Bachchan family tag and later post his marriage with Aishwarya Rai, with the tag of her husband, and the expectations naturally had an impact on his choices.
Despite scoring several hits like Bluff master, Dhoom, Dhoom 2, Bunty Aur Babli, Guru, and critical acclaim with films like Yuva and several other flicks, his career had hit rock bottom, and he was later reduced to cameos and supporting roles in movies like Happy new year.
Now he has made a stunning comeback playing a loving husband in Manmarziyaan directed by Anurag Kashyap, playing Tapsee's pair, and his performance has silenced his critics, In a recent interview in Hyderabad, the tall and handsome hero had said that he is willing to enter Tollywood if he gets the perfect scripts.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...