The Bengaluru beauty Nandita Swetha had made her entry into films through Tamil movies like Attakathi, Idharkuthaane Aasaipattai Balakumara, Ethirneechal, and had later starred in more flop movies, and was sidelined, before ultimately entering into Tollywood.
After entering Tollywood she had scored success with her horror comedy Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, and was recently seen in the family entertainer Srinivasa Kalyanam has now bagged two interesting projects in Tamil. The actress will now fight with Tamanna in a horror/comedy.
Nandita Swetha will be seen in a crucial role in Devi 2, the AL Vijay directorial horror comedy, starring Tamannaah, Prabhu Deva and Kovai Sarala, and has been roped in to play the female lead in a supernatural comedy Taana costarring Vaibhav as well.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?