Young director Sriram Aditya had begun his career with the comic kidnap drama Bhale Manchi Roju starring Sudheer Babu and Wamiqa Gabbi, and the movie went on to become a commercial success ending as a great start to his career, and he was considered a promising maker.
Later, he had come up with the multistarrer Shamantakamani, starring Sudheer Babu, Nara Rohit, and Aadi Saikumar, and the movie ended as a surprisingly decent outing at the box office as well, and with his first two movies, Sriram Aditya had earned the tag of a talented maker.
Now, the young talent faced a huge test as he came with his crazy multistarrer Devadas starring King Nagarjuna and Natural Star Nani, both of whom are desperately in need of success, as their last movies like Officer and Krishnarjuna Yudhdham were flops. Now, he has indeed passed the acid test as the movie has been labeled as a 'Hit' at the Box-Office.
Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty' Nandamuri Balakrishna, who has been having the best phase of his career, with hits in varied genres every year, like the historical Superhit Gautamiputra Satakarni last year Sankranthi and this Sankranthi, the KS Ravikumar directorial Jai Simha costarring Nayanthara.
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?
- Samantha returns as a Village Belle
- Shruti's Video Song touches a milestone - Watch Video
- Nayantara's 'CoCo' goes to Hindi
- Trisha is the most Adorable "Mommy" - View Pics!
- Kajal has turned the tide
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker
- Mallu Beauty coming again after her marriage