Dusky beauty Amala Paul who was last seen in the Siddique directorial Bhaskar Oru rascal, the remake of Malayalam hit Bhaskar the Rascal, faced a huge failure, as the Arvind Swamy co-starrer was a colossal disaster at the box office and was criticized for Amala's uninspiring acting.
With her last hit being Thiruttu Payale 2 released months back, Amala Paul is still hoping to score success and make a comeback with her next few flicks, and the first to release will be her thriller flick Ratsasan costarring Vishnu Vishal, which is releasing tomorrow.
In the recent press meet, she had revealed that initially, she was not interested to act in Ratsasan, but after hearing the narration she was mighty impressed and she was very sure that Ratsasan will be a winner at the box office. Meanwhile, Amala Paul also has the bold flick Aadai directed by Rathna Kumar in her kitty.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat