The 2005 Tamil movie Sandakozhi directed by Lingusamy and starring Vishal and Rajikiran, Meera Jasmine, had become a huge blockbuster, becoming the comeback of Lingu, and the arrival of Vishal as an action hero after a soft role in his debut Chellame.
The movie's success was attributed to one another person as well and it was none other than the film's antagonist played by Malayalam actor Lal, who had debuted in the movie, and his menacing acts were appreciated and helped to elevate heroism and offered plenty of goosebumps.
Now, the movie's sequel is releasing on October 18, and the movie will have Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, Vishal's alleged girlfriend playing the villain, and it has been said that the actress will have her character on the lines of Thimiru Shriya Reddy, Let's see if Varu can be appealing as an antagonist in this sequel matching up to Lal.
Samantha's Hero turns Transgender - PHOTO Inside Actor Vijay Sethupathi, fondly called as Makkal Selvan by his numerous fans, is on cloud nine, as for the past 3 weeks, it is his films that have been ruling the Kollywood box office like a boss, with no other movie coming close to toppling his movies from the top.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Mahesh Babu cousin ready to grab Kajal Aggarwal
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Milky Beauty and Hit Hero joins Telugu Biggie
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Atha joins Pawan Kalyan's 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- Rakul Preet ready for Home Work
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- So, Is Samantha sexually Harassed ?? VIDEO PROOF INSIDE
- Rakul all set to enter Action
- Surendra Lodi - Another Tamil movie TROLLING and MOCKING PM MODI ?? Mohanlal to do as role of Modi
- Dusky babe gets another critically accalimed filmmaker
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?