Ace producer Dil Raju who had last produced disastrous movies like Lover, Srinivasa Kalyanam, has some exciting projects like Hello Guru Prema Kosame awaiting release and anticipating it to help him from flop streak.
On the other hand, despite wrong choices, the ace producer is set to take a huge risk as he has acquired the Telugu remake rights of the Tamil movie 96 which has been released recently and starring Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha will got released recently on October 4.
Buzz is that Dil Raju is planning to rope in Eega and Yeto Vellipoyindhi manasu pair of natural star Nani and Samantha as the lead pair of this remake. Let's see if the producer's costly gamble will pay off with success or pull him down further.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...