After a number of disastrous outings like Krishnarjuna Yuddham and officer, natural star Nani and King Akkineni Nagarjuna returned to the silver screen after a break, with last week's release, the most expected Multi-starrer Devadas.
Directed by Sriram Aditya of Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani fame, the movie had relatively low buzz and hype due to Nani's mediocre Bigg Boss stint and wasn't expected to perform great at the box office.
However, the movie opened to huge collections despite being a non-holiday release, and had already taken record shares of 8.82 crores within its first three days, and is expected to cross 60 crores shares today. Devadas also stars Rashmika Mandanna and aakanksha Singh as Nani and Nag's pairs respectively.
Trisha gave up at last? As we have reported earlier, Trisha is the only actress who has more than 7 projects under her belt and all the movies are still struggling to get a release date. So far, there are no positive signs of any movie getting a release date either.
- Flop hero gets a huge flick
- Mahesh Babu plucked from Super Star
- 'RED' Trouble for Trish?
- Shruti Haasan's 'Tempting' Hot Photos for your eyes
- Is everything a publicity stunt in Sri Leaks?
- Koratala siva looted BAN script?
- Director's lustful act on heroine
- Has Tamanna put on weight? See these Pics!