Last weekend saw the release of Two Tamil movies, the Maniratnam directorial multistarrer biggie Chekka Chivantha Vaanam starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Simbu, and the critically acclaimed flick Pariyerum Perumal starring Kathir and directed by debutant Mari Selvaraj.
Even as the two movies are doing good at the box office, with Chekka Chivantha Vaanam winning the box office, and Pariyerum Perumal winning hearts, this week is set to witness many movies of which the most attention-grabbing ones happen to be 96 and NOTA.
96 stars Trisha and Vijay Sethupathi and the movie has received rave reviews from press shows, and NOTA stars the Geetha Govindam sensation Vijay Deverakonda who is in top form with his 125 crores blockbuster. Now, in the end, it is Vijay Sethupathi who has won the battle among the Vijay's.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'