Mahesh Narayan has been a popular editor of many Malayalam and Tamil movies and had last worked as an editor in the Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan starrer sequel flick Vishwaroopam 2 which was released earlier last month and turned out to be a damp squib.
While he has been busy as an editor he is also known to have made a successful debut as a director as well, with the last year release Take off, the critically acclaimed movie, which won the national award for Parvathy and also went on to become a commercial success.
Now, Mahesh Narayan is all set to begin his second directorial venture and this time around he is all set to direct a movie starring young sensational heartthrob of mallu film industry Dulquer Salmaan, and this movie will have him paired with the dusky babe Amala Paul.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'