Rural hero Sasikumar, who had begun as a director cum actor with the critically acclaimed and commercially successful period entertainer set in the 80s, Subramaniapuram also starring Jai and Swathi, later tasted a defeat as a director with his second flick Eesan, which was a dud.
However, he took up to acting full time, and churned out hits like Nadodigal and Sundarapandian with rural flavor and friendship as the crux, but post those two movies, his luck ran out, as all his movies like Vetrivel, Kidari, Brahman, Bhale Vellaiya Theva, Thara Thappata failed miserably. The actor has now grabbed Hansika as his female lead in a new movie.
The actor who had just wrapped his portion for a cameo in Gautham Vasudev Menon directorial Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta where he plays Dhanush's
brother, has begun his next acting venture as a hero. Titled Kombu Vacha Singam, the movie brings him back with his Sundarapandian maker SR Prabahkaran, and the movie also stars Bigg boss fame Aarav and Yogi Babu.
Biopic faces a delay due to this Elder Actress It's been the season of biopics all over Indian cinema, and in Tollywood, the trend was initiated on a very positive note with the Biopic of legendary yesteryear actress Savithri Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin becoming a blockbuster.
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Comedian lands in Kajal Aggarwal's Iconic movie
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- Rakul Preet's Tempting Role
- Tamanna desperate to score
- Porn Star back in Raashi Khanna's movie
- Hit Director gets Three Milky beauties
- Taapsee reveals crucial reason
- Yet another failure despite cop avatar
- Mass Maharaja fails with Slim Waist Beauty
- After Kajal Aggarwal, here comes another hottie in Such an Avatar
- Even Kajal Aggarwal's glamour can't save Cop Thriller
- "I am no where near Kajal Aggarwal..."
- Trisha gets to know the camera tricks!
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!