Rural hero Sasikumar, who had begun as a director cum actor with the critically acclaimed and commercially successful period entertainer set in the 80s, Subramaniapuram also starring Jai and Swathi, later tasted a defeat as a director with his second flick Eesan, which was a dud.
However, he took up to acting full time, and churned out hits like Nadodigal and Sundarapandian with rural flavor and friendship as the crux, but post those two movies, his luck ran out, as all his movies like Vetrivel, Kidari, Brahman, Bhale Vellaiya Theva, Thara Thappata failed miserably. The actor has now grabbed Hansika as his female lead in a new movie.
Kajal missed Vijay Deverakonda Sensational youth hero Vijay Deverakonda has been making an impression both on and off screen, with his terrific performances, on screen, as well as his uber cool and down to earth and bold attitude off screen, which has been received well by his diehard fans.
- Jersey First Weekend Collections
- Hansika gets Jyothika's support
- Kanchana 3 First Weekend Collections
- Hansika stooping down her levels
- Trisha's Biggie gets a BIG DIRECTOR support
- Chinmayi's Metoo, Suchi Leaks Scandal, Srileaks - All just for election?
- Item Numbers for Shruti Haasan?
- Shruti Haasan is excited to join with VJS
- Vijay Deverakonda to sign a direct Tamil movie?
- Telugu Anchor Booked for Vulgar Acts in IPL Match
- A FIRST for BOTH Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal
- Eesha Rebba bags Sandalwood Biggie
- Anushka Dating a Minister's Son !?!
- Trisha to make us sweat with her glamour
- Kajal has accepted an unbelievable huge amount of money to act in CONDOMS AD