Music director turned actor GV Prakash has been having a successful career as an actor, and his last release Naachiyar directed by Bala had won him rave reviews as an actor, and he is starring in many numbers of movies including ones with top directors.
On the other hand, GV Prakash has also been known as a socially conscious actor and is known for his philanthropic activities as well, and he was the one who had first financially contributed for classical language status for Tamil and had also been emphasizing on signing in Tamil.
Now, the actor has adopted a teacher in Villupuram, and he has decided to take care of the salary and all expenses of the teacher and this noble gesture has been appreciated. GV Prakash is currently acting in Aadhik's Kaadhalai Thedi Nithyanandha, and Sarvam Thala Mayam.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'