A major change of plans has happened with respect to one of the most expected biopics of the south Film industry, which is on the life and times of legendary superstar and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao.
It was revealed today by the team of NTR that they've decided to release the movie in two parts, with the first dealing with the cinema career of NTR and the second part will be dealing with the political career of the actor.
The first part has been titled as NTR Kathanayakudu and will be released worldwide on eve of Sankranthi on January 9, 2019, and the Second part Mahanati will release on January 24, 2019. Besides Nandamuri Balakrishna, the movie also stars Vidya Balan, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and Prakashraj in vital roles.
Pranitha with Mallu Beauty! Energetic hero Ram Pothineni was last seen in the youthful Romantic flick Vunnadhi Okkate Zindagi, directed by his Nenu Sailaja maker Kishore Tirumala, and had pinned his hopes on the movie to score a comeback, but the movie failed at the box office, crashing Ram's hopes of making a winning return to form.
- Mahesh Babu cousin ready to grab Kajal Aggarwal
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Milky Beauty and Hit Hero joins Telugu Biggie
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Atha joins Pawan Kalyan's 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- Rakul Preet ready for Home Work
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- So, Is Samantha sexually Harassed ?? VIDEO PROOF INSIDE
- Rakul all set to enter Action
- Surendra Lodi - Another Tamil movie TROLLING and MOCKING PM MODI ?? Mohanlal to do as role of Modi
- Dusky babe gets another critically accalimed filmmaker
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Keerthy Suresh in Sleeveless Blouse and a Red Transparent Saree - 16 Photos Inside