A major change of plans has happened with respect to one of the most expected biopics of the south Film industry, which is on the life and times of legendary superstar and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao.
It was revealed today by the team of NTR that they've decided to release the movie in two parts, with the first dealing with the cinema career of NTR and the second part will be dealing with the political career of the actor.
The first part has been titled as NTR Kathanayakudu and will be released worldwide on eve of Sankranthi on January 9, 2019, and the Second part Mahanati will release on January 24, 2019. Besides Nandamuri Balakrishna, the movie also stars Vidya Balan, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and Prakashraj in vital roles.
Kajal missed Vijay Deverakonda Sensational youth hero Vijay Deverakonda has been making an impression both on and off screen, with his terrific performances, on screen, as well as his uber cool and down to earth and bold attitude off screen, which has been received well by his diehard fans.
- Jersey First Weekend Collections
- Hansika gets Jyothika's support
- Kanchana 3 First Weekend Collections
- Hansika stooping down her levels
- Trisha's Biggie gets a BIG DIRECTOR support
- Chinmayi's Metoo, Suchi Leaks Scandal, Srileaks - All just for election?
- Item Numbers for Shruti Haasan?
- Shruti Haasan is excited to join with VJS
- Vijay Deverakonda to sign a direct Tamil movie?
- Telugu Anchor Booked for Vulgar Acts in IPL Match
- A FIRST for BOTH Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal
- Eesha Rebba bags Sandalwood Biggie
- Anushka Dating a Minister's Son !?!
- Trisha to make us sweat with her glamour
- Kajal has accepted an unbelievable huge amount of money to act in CONDOMS AD