A major change of plans has happened with respect to one of the most expected biopics of the south Film industry, which is on the life and times of legendary superstar and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao.
It was revealed today by the team of NTR that they've decided to release the movie in two parts, with the first dealing with the cinema career of NTR and the second part will be dealing with the political career of the actor.
The first part has been titled as NTR Kathanayakudu and will be released worldwide on eve of Sankranthi on January 9, 2019, and the Second part Mahanati will release on January 24, 2019. Besides Nandamuri Balakrishna, the movie also stars Vidya Balan, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and Prakashraj in vital roles.
Tamanna desperate to score Milky beauty Tamannaah was last seen in Tamil in the disastrous gangster drama Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, and later in Tollywood in the disastrous romantic entertainer Naa Nuvve, both of which failed to captivate the audience and ended up as damp squibs.
- Porn Star back in Raashi Khanna's movie
- Hit Director gets Three Milky beauties
- Taapsee reveals crucial reason
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- Yet another failure despite cop avatar
- Mass Maharaja fails with Slim Waist Beauty
- After Kajal Aggarwal, here comes another hottie in Such an Avatar
- Even Kajal Aggarwal's glamour can't save Cop Thriller
- "I am no where near Kajal Aggarwal..."
- Trisha gets to know the camera tricks!
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!
- SAMANTHA AKKINENI herself shared a photo in Two-piece bikini and it gone viral
- Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha?
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside