Rising hero Vijay Sethupathi was going through a rough phase, with his films over the last year till this year's beginning, like Puriyatha Puthir, Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren, Junga etc had failed big time, and the actor was under pressure to make a comeback. He delivered a hit with 96.
The actor's recent movies like Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and his latest release 96 with Trisha have turned out to be huge hits at the box office, and the actor is ruling the box office once again. But, the female lead Trisha has indirectly lashed out Vishal in a recent interview.
The actress said, "As a hero, Vishal was a good man, but as a TFPC President, he wasn't. Lots of barricades popped during the release and he never ensured the smooth release of the movie." It should be noted that Trisha walked out of a movie after knowing Vishal was the hero. She was replaced by Tamanna.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'