Music director turned actor GV Prakash has been going great guns with his career as a hero, as his last movie Naachiyaar directed by Bala won him rave reviews for being a decent performer, a remarkable improvement from his Trisha Illana Nayanthara days.
Now, the actor is all set to be seen next in Sarvam THaala Mayam., directed by cinematographer turned director Rajiv Menon who had earlier directed hits like Minsara Kanavu and Kandukondain Kandukondain, and this movie is a typical musical subject speaking on caste based issues.
This much awaited musical movie has earned a recognition even before theatrical release, as the movie has been officially selected for 31st Tokyo International Film Festival, and this is a huge feat for the movie, The movie also stars Aparna Balamurali, Dhivyadarshini, and Nedumudi Venu, and has music by AR Rahman.
Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam Promising young hero Aadhi Pinisetty started off with Oka V Chitram in Telugu before venturing into Tamil with films like Mirugam and Eeram and scoring several hits as well lie Maragadha Naanayam, before his luck ran out, with his films constantly failing.
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents