Music director turned actor GV Prakash has been going great guns with his career as a hero, as his last movie Naachiyaar directed by Bala won him rave reviews for being a decent performer, a remarkable improvement from his Trisha Illana Nayanthara days.
Now, the actor is all set to be seen next in Sarvam THaala Mayam., directed by cinematographer turned director Rajiv Menon who had earlier directed hits like Minsara Kanavu and Kandukondain Kandukondain, and this movie is a typical musical subject speaking on caste based issues.
This much awaited musical movie has earned a recognition even before theatrical release, as the movie has been officially selected for 31st Tokyo International Film Festival, and this is a huge feat for the movie, The movie also stars Aparna Balamurali, Dhivyadarshini, and Nedumudi Venu, and has music by AR Rahman.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry