2017 saw the debut of director Gopi Nainar, who had faced lots of struggles in his career with plagiarism by makers like Pa Ranjith and AR Murugadoss, impacting his debut, and he had finally made his debut with the social thriller Aramm that starred lady Superstar Nayanthara in lead role.
Aramm which was about a rescue operation conducted successfully by a district collector played by Nayanthara was a superhit, and following the movie, it was said that he will direct Nayan again in Aramm 2. However, the director Gopi Nainar has other plans.
Gopi is currently directing a boxing based script set in North Madras starring Jai and Aishwarya Rajesh, and after this project, he will direct a movie based on tribal leader Birsa Munda, who had fought for their rights and also sacrificed his life for them.
Rashmika accepts Dear Comrade was a Flop Tollywood sensational star Vijay Deverakonda scored a success last with Taxiwala which worked despite the leak of the movie, and last year he also scored the blockbuster movie Geetha Govindam and the only failure last year was the political thriller NOTA.
- Vemal and Shriya Kerala bound!
- Nirosha in Anjali's next!
- Oops! When Kajal dress got Torn during a Photoshoot - Check Photos Inside
- Kajal in a Transparent Tops and No Make-Up Face - Have you seen?
- "Will You Be Quiet if 'THE SAME HAPPENS' to your Daughter Shruti Haasan?"
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole
- "Are you Pregnant Kajal?" - Interviewer's Question Shocks Kajal Aggarwal... PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Karthik Aryan and Sara Ali Khan has broke up?
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your Mood in these 13 Tempting Hot Photos in Sleeveless Attire
- Ibrahim should debut with films like Salam Namaste or Hum Tum: Saif
- Venky to join hands with Nayantara
- Arjun Kapoor to do a film based on Crocodiles?
- Rajini's Heroine for Chiranjeevi now!
- Nivetha Thomas Opens that she is ready for Glamour
- Sayyeshaa's Hot Hip Shake has gone Viral