Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, one of the most wanted actors of Kollywood at the moment, has been basking in glory, with the success of his last two movies, Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and his latest release 96, both of which have brought the actor back into the game after movies like Junga.
Now, the actor is all set to make waves in Tollywood as well, as he is soon to make his Telugu debut with the magnum opus, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy starring none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi himself, and directed by Surender Reddy and bankrolled by Mega Powerstar Ramcharan. Milky beauty Tamanna is also joining the team along with VJS.'
The team Sye Raa had been already shooting war sequences in Georgia, and now Vijay Sethupathi who plays Obaiyaa has joined the team along with Jagapathi Babu, and the shooting is happening with Alexa and Hifi Phantom cameras, and the movie is expected to release by end of 2019.
Trolling on Mahesh Maharshi TRP rating in Social Media! The success of any movie last within 2 or 3 days of its release. If the mouth-talk is really exceptional movie run extend another week. There are no Hundred Days and Silver Jubilee Functions in the industry.
- Trolling on Mahesh Maharshi TRP rating in Social Media!
- Anupama says Casting Couch is common
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup