Sudheer Babu who had a lackluster beginning in Tollywood with movies like SMS had later scored success with movies like Prema Katha Chitram, and slowly found his groove, as he started starring in Family entertainers, and started scoring commercial hits.
While he had scored modest hits with Bhale Manchi Roju, Shamantakamani and this year's romantic entertainer Sammohanam with Aditi Rao Hydari, his latest release, Nannu Dochukunduvate which was also his debut as a producer has made him one of the most marketable heroes.
Now, the actor, who is busy with a number of projects including the biopic of Pullela Gopichand the badminton ace, directed by Praveen Sattaru, has reportedly given his nod to star in a movie directed by a female director, and the official announcement in this regard will be made soon. Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to do the female lead role in this venture.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...