Singer Chinmayi, known for her beautiful melodies and heavy numbers, including hit numbers like Deivam Thandha Poove, Sara Sara Saara Kathu, Mayya Mayya and the recent chartbuster Kaathalae from 96, had come out on the sexual predators existing in the film industry.
While she had begun the Me too campaign with exposing online reviewer, she had later started sharing experiences of her friends from the industry that they faced with lyricist Vairamuthu, and today, she went a step ahead and has exposed her own horrible experience with the national award winner.
She had said that years ago during a concert she was told to cooperate refusing which she was threatened that her career will be over, but now the singer has come forward to boldly reveal her own tale and has said that she is least bothered about what he can do to her career. Actresses like Samantha, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Siddharth have supported her.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry