Aishwarya Rajesh had entered films as a talented dancer, but Tamil cinema had explored the performer in her by offering her powerful roles in movies like Kaaka Muttai, Kutrame Dhandanai. Pannayaarum Padminiyum, Manithan, and Dharmadurai, and she had received critical acclaim.
Recently she had realized her dream of starring in a Maniratnam movie, by playing Arun Vijay's pair in the multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, and next, she is all set to play Dhanush's pair in Vetrimaran's Vada Chennai as well. Now, the girl is all set to enter Tollywood as well.
Basically an Andhra girl, Aishwarya Rajesh is all set to make her Telugu debut with the next movie of Tollywood sensation Vijay Deverakonda, which will be directed by Kranthi Madhav of Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju, and this movie will also have Raashi Khanna and another heroine as lead ladies.
Oops! Tamanna faces an Unexpected Oops! Embarrassing moment in a TV show - Photo Proof Inside Tamanna is one of those hottest babes in the industry who can make anyone go gaga over her hot body and sexy structure. Despite her sliding career with repeated flops, she signs lots of movies and she hopes to bounce back with her next project, 'Kanne Kalaimaane' in Tamil.
- Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Raashi Khanna exposes her Hot Waist and teasing cleavage in Traditional Dress - Photos Inside
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...