Preity Zinta, the Bollywood dimple beauty who had debuted with the Shahrukh Khan starrer Dilse by Maniratnam had starred later in several Tollywood movies as well like Rajakumarudu and had later settled in Bollywood itself, scoring hits opposite the who's who of the industry.
She had co-owned the IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab along with her former boyfriend Ness Wadia, and the actress had once filed a case against him for allegedly molesting her, during the 2014 season of IPL. and the case had become a sensational one.
Now, the case had been dismissed by the Bombay high court citing no proper pieces of evidence furnished, and the actress has ultimately lost the case, The actress who still owns the IPL franchise will be seen next on screen in the much delayed Bollywood movie Bhaiyaji SUperhit.
Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero? One of the rising heroes of Tollywood who had been facing a tough time of late happens to be Sundeep Kishan, as he had begun his career with hits like Venkatadri Express, Ra Ra Krishnayya etc, but later, his career has been plagued by disasters and flop movies.
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...
- Kajal Aggarwal joins with her Lucky Combo
- Crazy Hero joins Slim Waist Beauty
- Whaa..tt...?? Savyasachi to be available on Video Platforms so soon?
- A Costly Miss for the Young Hero
- 'THALA' Ajith fan's movie gets REMAKE Offer in Hindi
- A Visual Treat on your Way!
- 'Savyasachi' Failed - What next ??
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- The Lusty, Hot Cop gets Vulgar comments on social media for such a dress...
- Keerthy Suresh finally gets a BIGGIE
- 52-Year-Old Actor to join 'LEAKED' Selfies Girl