Ram Gopal Varma has always been known as the king of controversies, and the director, after a huge break had made a return to Tollywood with his cop drama Officer, with his Shiva hero King Akkineni Nagarjuna, and the movie which released with expectations turned out to be a disaster.
On the other hand, even as he was making officer, Ram Gopal Varma had also announced another controversial project, Lakshmi's NTR, on the life of legendary actor and former CM NTR from the perspective of his wife Lakshmi Parvathi, and it was believed that the movie was shelved.
Recently, RGV broke the silence and revealed on twitter sharing an image that, the movie is still on and will be launched on 18 October at Tirupathi, and the movie will be shot in a nonstop schedule and will release in January, the same month as the release of NTR Kathanayakudu and NTR Mahanayakudu.
From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside As we have reported earlier, these days anyone can be a celebrity. All you need to have is just a Social media account and a handsome amount of followers. One such model who gained immense popularity in a short span is Radhika Seth.
- Did Kajal Aggarwal just Triggered Sri Reddy Leaks
- Shruti Haasan in Chaos
- When Virat Kohli's wife Anushka was Killing in a Bikini... A Treat for Sore Eyes - Part 2 - 25 Bikini Photos
- The Director who spoke so Cheap about Tamanna now approaches Kajal Aggarwal
- Will Rakul Preet be back?
- "I can't take it anymore..." - Trisha
- Pooja lashes out
- Was Samantha forced to wear Low Hip Saree?
- Tamanna gets Third Part in 'HIT' Franchise... Joins hands with 50-Year-Old Virgin Hero!
- Keerthy Suresh misses the Date
- Love Life of Kiara breaks the Internet
- Tamanna wears Saree like 'This' in Public - Fan Harassed her - See Photos and VIDEO Inside
- A Mass scene and a Romantic scene for Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- Bhumika Chawla gets another Biggie