Young hero Ram Pothineni had been reeling under failures back to back with his movies Vunnadi Okate Zindagi and Hyper becoming disasters, despite releasing with huge expectations but now the actor has a temporary respite with his latest release Hello Guru Prema Kosame.
But again the actor faced flop with his last release 'Chitralahari'. The last release had opened to very mixed response, but however, the lack of proper competition and no other entertaining movies made the movie an average outing.
Now, in this case, Ram has decided to bring back the HGPK pair again. He will team up with Anupama and Pranitha once again for his new project after iSmart Shankar. Watch out this space for more updates.
Sai Dharam Tej-Maruthi-Rashi Kanna's Prathi Roju Pandage launched today which is produced by Bunny Vas and presented by Allu Aravind Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej who recently bagged huge success with Chithralahari and Creative Director Maruthi signed up for a project which will be produced by Geetha Arts and UV Creations Banners. Bunny Vas who recently entered into the 100Cr club as a producer will be producing this project and Mega Producer Allu Aravind is going to present this film. "Prathi Roju Pandage" will the title for this project and the launch event was held today at Film Nagar Temple.
- 'JAISENA* garners tremendous reponse from PAVAN KALYAN fans - Director V.Samudra
- Superstar Mahesh's 'Maharshi' Completing 50 Days In 200 Centers.
- Dr. Rajasekhar's 'Kalki' Honest Trailer released
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan's movie getting ready for a release
- Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention