Stylish Star Allu Arjun was last seen in the action-packed anger management centered entertainer Naa Peru Surya naa Illu India which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and featured him as an army man, and the movie went on to become a huge colossal disaster.
Post the failure Bunny went on an introspection mode and analysed his career choices and had been on a huge break and it was expected that he will be joining hands with Vikram Kumar of Manam and 24 fame, but the project did not take off due to creative differences.
Now, the supposed project directed by his Julayi and Son of Sathyamurthy director Trivikram Srinivas is said to be happening, and that the pre-production activities have started and the team will begin shooting from December as per sources, The movie will be bankrolled by Haarika and Hassine creations, and the movie will feature Shruti Haasan as the female lead.
These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy Disha Patani who is flying high with some big projects under her belt has now signed the biggest movie of her whole career. The actress who recently signed India's costliest movie, 'Sangamitra' by replacing Shruti Haasan has signed another new project which would elevate her to next level.
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM