Actor Siddharth has been always known for speaking his heart out, and whenever there is a social issue, he happens to be the first to voice out his opinion from the south film fraternity, be it the Chennai Rains, or the rising prices of fuels, or even against the PM.
Recently, the Me too campaign has gained prominence, and singer Chinmayi who was one of the pioneers of the movement in the south, along with Leena Manimekalai and actress Lakshmi Ramakrishnan had met the press, but the press meet had turned awkward with several men firing derogatory questions, and harassing them in the name of questioning.
Coming down heavily against this, actor Siddharth took it to twitter to point out one of those press persons, Bayilvan Ranganathan, an actor himself, saying that he has always been speaking filth of the industry, and here on, neither siddharth nor his film teams will participate in pressmeets with Bayilvan Ranganathan, and also requested others to boycott him.
Sai Dharam Tej-Maruthi-Rashi Kanna's Prathi Roju Pandage launched today which is produced by Bunny Vas and presented by Allu Aravind Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej who recently bagged huge success with Chithralahari and Creative Director Maruthi signed up for a project which will be produced by Geetha Arts and UV Creations Banners. Bunny Vas who recently entered into the 100Cr club as a producer will be producing this project and Mega Producer Allu Aravind is going to present this film. "Prathi Roju Pandage" will the title for this project and the launch event was held today at Film Nagar Temple.
- 'JAISENA* garners tremendous reponse from PAVAN KALYAN fans - Director V.Samudra
- Superstar Mahesh's 'Maharshi' Completing 50 Days In 200 Centers.
- Dr. Rajasekhar's 'Kalki' Honest Trailer released
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan's movie getting ready for a release
- Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention