Actor Siddharth has been always known for speaking his heart out, and whenever there is a social issue, he happens to be the first to voice out his opinion from the south film fraternity, be it the Chennai Rains, or the rising prices of fuels, or even against the PM.
Recently, the Me too campaign has gained prominence, and singer Chinmayi who was one of the pioneers of the movement in the south, along with Leena Manimekalai and actress Lakshmi Ramakrishnan had met the press, but the press meet had turned awkward with several men firing derogatory questions, and harassing them in the name of questioning.
Coming down heavily against this, actor Siddharth took it to twitter to point out one of those press persons, Bayilvan Ranganathan, an actor himself, saying that he has always been speaking filth of the industry, and here on, neither siddharth nor his film teams will participate in pressmeets with Bayilvan Ranganathan, and also requested others to boycott him.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry