Bubbly beauty of Tamil cinema, the cute Jyothika, is on a signing spree and has been starring in meaningful entertainers and women empowerment based roles and scripts in her acting comeback with movies like 36 Vayathiniley and Magalir Mattum to name a few.
While she had begun this year with her daring, cuss word mouthing tough cop act in Bala's Naachiyaar, she had recently starred as a dutiful wife in ace director Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, following which she recently had her third release of the year with Kaatrin Mozhi.
During the press meet of the movie which held recently, the actor said that this was her most light-hearted movie, and Radha Mohan was the director with whom she shares the best chemistry in her career, and also named that Thala Ajith, Madhavan, and Suriya are the actors with whom she felt most comfortable working with.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon