Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja who had a disastrous start to the year with back to back disasters Touch Chesi Chudu released in February and later followed it up with the disastrous entertainer Nela Ticket recently returned to screens with his action-packed entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony.
Even before the release of Amar Akbar Anthony, Ravi Teja is geared up for his next, which is directed by VI Anand of Oka Kshanam and Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada fame, and this movie is touted to be a romantic entertainer set in the 80s period and is expected to be a musical treat.
The untitled venture is set to have Ravi Teja as a disco dancer, and the makers of the movie are planning to name the movie as Disco Raja, with its first look planned to be released on Diwali, The movie also starring Payal Rajput and Malvika Sharma is bankrolled by Sriram Talluri in his SRT Entertainments banner.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon