Creative director Sukumar is a busy man, as he emerged successful after his failure One Nenokkadine with Superstar Mahesh Babu by delivering the non-Baahubali industry blockbuster Rangasthalam, the Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer rural political entertainer.
Post the success of Rangasthalam, Sukumar had been signed to direct the 26th movie of Superstar Mahesh Babu, to break the jinx of their One Nenokkadine failure, and this movie was dropped due to creative differences.
Now it has been revealed that the director who was speculated to direct Macho hero Prabhas next year end, will now be directing young sensation of Tollywood Vijay Deverakonda in a movie based on Razakkar movement, and the movie also might get funded by Mythri Movie makers. Kajal Aggarwal will be doing the female lead role. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Trolling on Mahesh Maharshi TRP rating in Social Media! The success of any movie last within 2 or 3 days of its release. If the mouth-talk is really exceptional movie run extend another week. There are no Hundred Days and Silver Jubilee Functions in the industry.
- Trolling on Mahesh Maharshi TRP rating in Social Media!
- Anupama says Casting Couch is common
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup