Chiyaan Vikram has been having a bad phase in his career, as his last two releases, the Tamannaah co-starrer gangster flick sketch and the Keerthy Suresh co-starrer cop flick Saamy Square both becoming flops.
However, the actor is now gearing up with multiple projects, the first of them being his 56th movie, the first look of which was released recently. The movie was speculated to be the remake of don't breathe which the makers refused. Akshara Haasan is going to do the female lead role.
The movie directed by Thoongavanam fame Rajesh M Selva has been titled as Kadaram Kondan after the name of Rajendra Chola, and also stars Akshara Haasan and Nasser's son Abhi Mehedhi, and will be set in Malaysia.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?